[BHS etree] PTSA: Help Wanted with Directory / Reminder To Complete Directory Forms

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 11 09:16:12 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jessica Seaton
[mailto:jessica at seatonwilson.com]

Dear Berkeley High parents --

With the generous financial support of the BHS Development Group, this
fall the Berkeley High PTSA will be publishing the 2007-2008 edition
of the Student Directory for BHS students and their families. It is
hoped that this Student Directory will continue to be an indispensable
tool for parents and students to keep in touch with other families in
our community. It has proved in the past to be a very popular
community resource for BHS students AND their families.

If you are interested helping with this project, please contact
Jessica at jessica at seatonwilson.com .

The first meeting of the Directory Group will be next Tuesday,
September 18th, from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, at 210 Stonewall Road,
Berkeley (near the Claremont Hotel).

Please plan on joining us and helping to produce this wonderful BHS
resource -- it's not much work and very rewarding to see the final
result!

Thank you!
Your PTSA Directory Group

----------
URGENT REMINDER -- DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DIRECTORY?
If you were in the Directory last year you will NOT be automatically
listed in the Directory this year.
You need to send us your current information NOW!

Have you ever wondered who Amy is and who are her parents? Has your
student ever needed to call a friend for their homework assignment?
The BHS Family Directory is a wonderful resource for students and
their families to reach out to other families in our community. Last
year over 2/3 of our families participated in this voluntary opt-in
Directory, but this year we have not yet received directory listing
forms from many of you.

If you want to be in this year's Directory, please email Martha Moses
at <bhsdg.mmoses at emeryvillelaw.com> no later than Friday, September
21st!!

Even if you do not want your personal contact information published,
it's still nice to be included in the 2007-2008 BHS STUDENT DIRECTORY
-- just send your name and grade without the contact info.

STUDENT GRADE

STUDENT NAME

STUDENT EMAIL

STUDENT PHONE

ADULT CONTACT #1 NAME AND PREFERRED CONTACT INFO (PHONE NUMBER OR
EMAIL)

ADULT CONTACT #2 NAME AND PREFERRED CONTACT INFO (PHONE NUMBER OR
EMAIL)

Thank you!
The BHS Directory Team