[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help needed Friday with census and assemblies

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 6 11:22:57 PDT 2007

contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Tomorrow, Friday,  we will be on the 7th day of the school census
during 2nd period.  In addition, the important assemblies originally
scheduled for Wednesday will take place on Friday.  We need
volunteers each period to pass out and collect military information
release (or not ) forms and then rapidly. If we have extra people we
will work on alphbetising the forms which must be available rapidly.
If you can help, please come to the front desk tomorrow.  Thank you,
Janet