[BHS etree] MISC: BHS Safety Committee Planning Meeting Tomorrow

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 5 19:14:52 PDT 2007

Please do not reply to etree contact: Mark van Krieken
mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net

With apologies for the late notice, there will be a preliminary
planning meeting for the Berkeley High Safety Committee tomorrow,
late afternoon at 4 PM in room H104.  This meeting is to discuss how
the safety committee should be structured and how it can best
function in the coming school-year.  We hope all interested parents
and guardians can make it.

At Tuesday night's PTSA meeting, there will more than likely be an
additional election added to select parent representatives to the
Safety Committee.  Parents who are interested in serving on the
committee should come to the PTSA meeting and be ready to give a
brief one minute speech to introduce themselves and explain why they
would like to be on the committee.  The PTSA meeting is this Tuesday,
September 11th at 7 PM in The Little Theater.

There will then be another planning meeting next Thursday, at 4 PM in
room H104.  The meeting is open to the general public.  We hope to
see you at one or all of these meetings!

SIncerely,

Alejandro Ramos, BHS Dean of Students
Mark van Krieken, BHS PTSA President