[BHS etree] SPORTS: Check out Ultimate this Fridayl

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 5 18:14:51 PDT 2007

Do not reply to the etree, contact: mailto:bhs.ultimate at gmail.com

Fast moving, extremely athletic, highly competitive and lots of fun -
its Ultimate Frisbee and the Berkeley High Coup team is seeking
freshman through seniors, boys and girls to join. All levels from
beginner to pro are encouraged. We'll play against teams from other
high schools and will participate in several local and regional
tournaments over the course of the year. Last year BHS took third in
the state championships and eleventh in the nationals. Help us put
together another winning team.

Interested to give it a try? Come out this Friday, September 7 after
school to the softball field (note change of location) for an
informational meeting and a chance to try out this fun sport. We'll
practice Sundays at noon at Berkeley High on the football field
starting this Sunday, September 9. Bring cleats if you have them.

Send and email to BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com and we'll make sure to
inform keep you informed of practice and game schedules.