[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed Throughout the Week

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 3 13:10:16 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact jhuseby at pacbell.net

Help is still needed delivering schedule changes and running the
census throughout the day every day this week.  In addition, on
Wednesday Principal Slemp, Assistant Principal Vernon Walton and Dean
Alejandro Ramos will be meeting each period with all the English
classes in the Community Theater.

These short assemblies will go over expectations and rules and
information on military recruiting.  We need volunteers to distribute
and collect papers from the students at these assemblies. If you could
possibly come to help, please let me know for what periods.

Thank you, everyone.  I don't know where this beloved school would be
without you,
Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator