[BHS etree] PTSA: Last Call For SGC & BSEP Candidates!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 31 13:45:48 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

Today is the last day for candidates wishing to run for positions as
parent members of the School Governance Council (SGC) and the Berkeley
Schools Enrichment Project (BSEP) committee to submit their candidates
statements.  We absolutely need more volunteers to come forward!
These are two very important committees that make decisions that have
a very big impact on our students experiences at Berkeley High.

The SGC deals with many programatic issues that have a definite impact
on the academic program at Berkeley High.

The BSEP committee determines the use of a large amount of money that
can be used in a variety of ways to support our teachers and students.

Please submit all Candidate's Statements to PTSA President Mark van
Krieken at:
markvk4 at comcast.net.

If you need extra time to complete the statement, please let me know
ahead of time.  Thanks, as always, for your consideration.  Have a
good weekend!