[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: News from the Director

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 30 13:18:32 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
[mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us ]

Hello BHS Family,

First I would like to take a minute to welcome all the new freshman
families to BHS.  It has been a joy seeing so many familiar faces!
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Edith Jordan and I am
the Director of Student Activities.  Somewhere along the way of your
child's stay here at BHS, they will come into contact with me or
students who are in the program I facilitate.  I currently do a host
of things, but my most important job (I feel) is working with the
student leaders of Berkeley High School.

Now for a brief update of Students Activities here at BHS:

Seniors:

* Senior spell-out will be during the week of Homecoming!  Stay tuned
for more info!

* Cap and gown order dates are currently underway!  Don't miss out on
the pre-order discount.  Once the dates are secure they will be posted
in the bulletin and outside the Activities Office, D-148.  Feel free
to stop by if you have any questions!

Juniors and Sophomores:

* Welcome back!  I hope you have a fun and exciting year.  If you
signed up for leadership, stop by D-148 and check in with Ms. Jordan!
Best of luck to you guys this year and stay tuned for more updates!

Freshmen:

* Freshman students are needed to build the leadership class of 2011.
Are you interested in being class president, vice president,
treasurer, or secretary?  Would you like to just be a part of freshman
leadership?  Come on by D-148 and see me, Ms. Jordan so we can talk
about the possibilities.  Remember high school is what you make it, my
job is to help your visions come to life!