[BHS etree] BIHS: Subscibe to BIHS email distribution list

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 27 20:30:29 PDT 2007

Please do not hit reply, contact: Toni Garrett
mailto:tonigarret at aol.com or Wendy Lukas
mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net

The Berkeley International High School learning
community (bihs) has an electronic bulletin system
hosted by the PTSA that we will use for official news
and information.

If you would like to receive bihs related bulletins
you can subscribe to our mailing list by going to the
following link and entering your email address: