[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Potluck Picnic, August 26

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Aug 15 11:21:58 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Delaney at
510-845-3449, or at <mailto:janet at janetdelaney.com>

Reminder :  AC's ANNUAL POTLUCK PICNIC SUNDAY, AUGUST 26TH, 4:00 to
6:30 pm

WHO:  This event is for all AC students and their families.  We are
thrilled to welcome 11th and 12th grade comprehensive school students
into our program this year, and we hope you and your families will
join us at this event!

WHEN:  Sunday, August 26th , from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm

WHERE:  Berkeley High School Green, located on the south (back) side
of the C building.  Park in the Milvia Street BHS parking lots across
from school (and enter through the small gate near the swimming pool),
or in the Athletic Field parking lots

WHY:  To reacquaint ourselves, to meet new members of the AC community
and to get the new school year off to a great start.  We have invited
student representatives from many of the school clubs and other
extracurricular activities to join us so that you can learn more about
what goes on at BHS.  There will be some teachers and administrators
on hand along with many Very Experienced Parents who can answer
questions about life at BHS.

Please bring a potluck dish to share.  If your Last Name begins with:

A through R = Bring a Main Dish or a Salad/Vegetable for 6-8 people

S through Z = Bring a Dessert for 6-8 people

AC will supply drinks, chips and bread. Everyone is invited to bring
something to barbeque. We will have a few Weber's going with hot
coals.  It would be great if you could bring your own flatware, cups
and plates. We would like to cut down on our use of paper and plastic
products.

Questions?  Contact Janet Delaney at 510-845-3449,
or at <janet at janetdelaney.com <mailto:janet at janetdelaney.com> >