[BHS etree] ADMIN: Watch for Summer Mailing

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jul 26 16:36:09 PDT 2007

contact: Janet Huseby mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net

The summer mailing was hauled to the post office Wednesday afternoon
in 87 bags.  Please watch the mail for your child's packet and hold
on to both the contents AND the envelope (which has your child's
appointment time) until registration August 21 - August 24. In the
packet you will find vital information, including a number of forms
which MUST be returned during registration.  On the envelope you will
see your child's photo ID picture assignment time. The packets, which
should arrive sometime in the next three weeks,  contain the
following items:

A Welcome Letter from Principal Slemp
Registration Directions and Information
Emergency Card (must be returned during registration)
Bell Schedule and Campus Map (two sided)
Health Center Information (2 pieces)
Athletic Information
Application for Free and Reduced Lunch and Food Service Information
District Calendar/etree information (two sided)
Photo Information
Student Directory Release Forms
Red and Gold Book
Development Fund Information
Homework Site Information (two sided)
PTSA Newsletter
PTSA Membership envelope
Freshmen Only: Parent Guide for Prevention of Alcohol, Tobacco, and
Other Drug Use

The summer mailing simply would not have happened without awesome
community support. Eighty three parents and students showed up to
fold, collate, stuff, seal and count.  In addition to the 3,139
packets mailed, an additional 340 packets were collated for new
students, and 30 with incomplete addresses (if yours doesn't arrive,
please make sure your address is in the system correctly).  Some
people showed up for an hour or two, others came two days running.
Everyone gave up precious time. Below are the names of most those who
came to the mailing.  The list does not include those who did not
sign in or those who showed up late Wednesday afternoon after we were
finished.  The list may be incomplete, but not my gratitude.   I
thank all of you. You were simply wonderful. (Please forgive me if I
have spelled your name incorrectly)
Janet

Thank you! Mary Ellis Adams, Emily Blossom, Shawna Hartman Brotsky,
Kathryn Capps, Irene Contopoulos, Honorah Curran, Gen Davis, Liz
Davlin, Kathy Dervin,  Clarissa Dyas, Judith Dunning, Nathan Forster,
Shelly Forster,  Brooks Geiken, Eugeneo Geiken, Miriam Godfrey,
Tricia Goldberg, Nestor Gonzalez, Julie Gordon, Victoria
Hammarstedt, Pamela Hawk, Martin Held, Susan Helmrich, Karen
Hemphill, Carol Hirth, Nancy Hoeffer, Lynne Hollyer, Mary Jacobs,
Holly King, Marilyn Inman, David Krasnor, Amber Lai, Brittany Lai,
Josh Lai, Ross Lai, Denise Lapidus, Sukey Lilienthal, Jody Loeftler,
Laura Louis,  Michelle Martin, Jill Martinucci, Margalit Mathan,
Nanou Matteson, Susy Mead, Doria Mueller-Beilschmidt, MK Murlas,
Debby Murphy, Gail Zwerdling Nelson, Camille Peterson, Elana Reinin,
Bobbie Rose, Susan Schaller, Lois Segal, Sheri Siino, Laurie Slama,
Bill Shepard, Paula Shober, Candida Silva, Karin Soe-La, Cleopatra
Stevens, Craig Stevens, Tina Stevens,  Laura Stock, Alisa Gould
Sugden, Julie Tanenbaum, Peggy Tavari, Elizabeth Tolero, Lesley
Turner, Janet Voorhees, Julie Waugh, Julie Wong, Carolyn Yee, Nancy
Yep, Susie Young, Oona Zachary.