[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Summer mailing is close!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jul 12 17:32:31 PDT 2007

Please do not hit reply, contact: Janet Huseby mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net

The famous information-packed Summer Mailing is scheduled for Tuesday
and Wednesday, July 24 and 25.  It is a massive--even exciting--job
in which thousands of pieces of paper loaded with vital Berkeley High
information are collated and dispatched.   Refreshments, good
company, free parking and for perks-- picking up your own packet!

We would love your help on either day starting at 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
in the library.

All are welcome: parents, students, younger siblings, visiting
grandparents....Please let me know what day you can come and morning
or afternoon.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net