[BHS etree] SPORTS: Go Ultimate (Frisbee) this fall!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jul 2 13:14:31 PDT 2007

Do not hit reply, contact:
<mailto:BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com>BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com

The Berkeley High Coup, Ultimate Frisbee team, is seeking freshman
through seniors, boys and girls to join in this fast moving,
extremely athletic, highly competitive and fun coed sport. Cleats are
strongly encouraged. We'll practice twice a week - Sunday afternoons
at Berkeley High and one other time during the week, probably
Wednesdays on the excellent new Derby field.

We'll play against teams from other high schools and will participate
in several local and regional tournaments over the course of the
year. Last year BHS took third in the state championships. Help us
put together another winning team.

Interested to give it a try? Send an email to
<mailto:BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com>BHS.Ultimate at gmail.com and we'll make
sure to inform you in August of the time and dates of our first
practices.