[BHS etree] MISC: Children's Stories by BHS students

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 18 15:48:11 PDT 2007

Please do not hit reply, contact: mailto:mrdsbye at aol.com

We made it through another year.  Do you need an infusion of
inspiration, a journey back to the wonders of childhood?  Take a look
at the spectacular and colorfully-illustrated children's stories
created by the proud-making students in my Reading and Writing the
Short Story classes.  These tales are profound; they are
entertaining; they have lessons.

I wish the graduates a relaxing summer and terrific year in college.

I can't wait to see what the incoming seniors enrolled in Reading and
Writing the Short Story will create.

The stories are available at:  <http://www.bhsenglish.com/>www.bhsenglish.com

Thank you students,
Mr. Bye

P.S.  Ms. Wilson-Scott's student's children's stories are coming to
the web soon!