[BHS etree] PTSA: Wow! What A Teacher Luncheon!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jun 8 17:58:20 PDT 2007

Thank you to all the fantastic volunteers who
made last week's Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
such a success.  We could not have done it
without you.  From all the delicious food to the
pleasing aesthetics of the setup to the gracious
hosting – everything was great.  (And a special
thanks to everyone who stayed to help with the
clean-up.)  Feedback from the teachers was very
enthusiastic.  Everyone had a wonderful time.

We would also like to thank all the local
businesses for their generous contributions.
Thanks to the Berkeley Bowl, Cheese Board Pizza,
Acme Bakery, Safeway on Shattuck, Fred’s Market
on University and the Bread Workshop for their
donations.   A big thank you as well to
On-The-Spot Massage for their generous discount
for their much-appreciated work.

And finally, a very big thank you to parent Naomi
Janowitz for taking the lead on organizing and
coordinating such a big effort.  We honestly
don’t see how it could have gone much better.
Thanks for a wonderful event!

Sincerely,
Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA co-president