[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Third call for elevator riders / and coffee for all Friday morning

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 31 08:39:53 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. Forgive the third call in one week, BUT the prom on Saturday needs
Elevator riders from 9:30 to 11 and from 11 to 12:30.  Junior,
Sophomore and Freshmen parents, this is a rare opportunity to see what
the prom is about.  Write me for more details.

2. Yesterday at the wonderful Teacher Appreciation Lunch put on by the
PTSA I spoke to a parent who said she didn't think the Friday morning
Volunteer Coffee in the Foyer of the Community Theater meant her.
YES, you are invited if you helped on a CAS outing, did running during
the first few days of school, helped in the library, served on a
school committee,  brought food to the teacher lunch, were a front
desk volunteer. . . well, I could go on but the point is, please come.
We do want you to thank and acknowledge ALL the wonderful support our
families give the school.

Janet Huseby
jhuseby at pacbell.net