[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Elevator riders needed for Senior Ball, Sat., June 2

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 25 08:09:11 PDT 2007

Contact: Janet Huseby  mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net

Every now and then a GREAT volunteer opportunity comes along.  This one is
especially targeted to 9th, 10, and 11th grade parents (though 12th grade
parents are welcome IF their student is willing).

This year's senior prom on Saturday, June 2 will take place in the beautiful
Julia Morgan Ball Room located on the 15th floor of the Merchants Exchange
Building at 465 California Street in San Francisco. Our elegantly attired
seniors will be whisked to the top in a set of four elevators.  We need
adults willing to dress up and spend a shift accompanying the guests from
the lobby to the ballroom making sure there are no unscheduled stops.
Before or after your shift you are more than welcome to join in the
festivities.

The first shift will run from 8 to 9:30.  The second shift will run from
9:30 to 11, the last shift will go from 11 to 12:30.   This is a special
night for our seniors and it will be fun to see them dressed up, on their
best behavior and having a wonderful time. If you can take an elevator shift
in return, please contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net