[BHS etree] BHSDG: Join the Development Group!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 23 17:58:44 PDT 2007

contacts: Susan Helmrich
(<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com>shelmrich at aol.com) and Susan Henderson
(<mailto:shenderson at dredf.org>shenderson at dredf.org)

The last meeting of the Berkeley High School Development Group will
be on Monday, June 4th in the College Career Center, from 7-9 PM.
Please consider joining this important organization.  The DG is an
independent non-profit that raises funds to supplement and augment
programs at BHS. The Development Group's mission is to support and
strengthen the educational experience of all students at Berkeley
High School. We are looking for volunteers of all kinds.  Joining the
DG is a great way to get involved in Berkeley High, learn about the
needs of the school, meet the faculty and staff, and work with a
dedicated group of volunteers.  Please come and check us out at our
last meeting of this academic year on June 4th.  Thank you!