[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Teacher Appreciation Luncheon

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 17 15:15:36 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Naomi Janowitz at 841-9159,
or <mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu>

CALLING ALL PARENTS!!: Volunteers Needed

The Teacher Appreciation Luncheon:  Last week's request for help
yielded one very heroic person, Naomi Janowitz, who was willing to
step into the void and lead the organizing effort and also yielded
three very generous parents who volunteered to bring food.  To
successfully hold this event, however, we are really going to need one
more person to help with the organizing and a good 20-30 more people
to volunteer their culinary, donation securing or delivery and set-up
skills.  This will be a wonderful event to be a part of.  Our teachers
do a phenomenal job each year and this is a very fun and social way to
show them our support and appreciation.  But we can't do this without
a lot of participation.

If you can help in any way, please contact Naomi Janowitz at 841-9159,
or at nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu <mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu> .  The
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon will be held on Wednesday, May 30th in
the Community Theater Foyer.

Sincerely,
Mark van Krieken
PTSA co-president