[BHS etree] BHSDG: Spring Fundraiser

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 15 20:49:23 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, use BHSDG Contacts: Susan Helmrich
[mailto:SHelmrich at aol.com] and Susan Henderson
[mailto:shenderson at dredf.org]

Watch your mailbox this week for the Berkeley High School Development
Group (BHSDG) Spring Letter.  The DG funded over 50 programs THIS YEAR
to help make BHS the very best it can be. We hope your child has had a
great year at Berkeley High and enjoys the summer break.

If you have a graduating senior, please consider making a donation in
his or her honor to the DG. Perhaps a teacher or program has made a
lifelong impact on your student; a donation in his or her name, or for
that program would be a great end-of-the-year gift.   Donations to our
Annual Fund (general fund) are the very best.  Whatever amount you can
give at this time of year will help us tremendously as we plan our
budget for 2007-08.  Thank you in advance for your spring donation to
the DG and for your generosity throughout the year.  Your support of
the DG makes the world of difference for all students at Berkeley
High.

Donations of any amount can be sent to:

BHSDG
P.O. Box 519