[BHS etree] CORRECTION: Humorous and Unconventional Stories Online!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 10 17:05:03 PDT 2007

Do not hit reply, contact:  mrdsbye at aol.com

Greetings BHS Community,

     Spring has sprung!  Do you need some laughs, maybe some
surprises?  Well, you've come to the right place.  Mr. Bye's students
have just completed their humorous stories and Ms. Wilson-Scott's
students have posted their unconventional stories on
http://www.bhsenglish.com.
     Enjoy these literary tours de force.  Ms. Wilson-Scott and Mr.
Bye are very proud of our soon-to-be graduates.  And we eagerly
anticipate the talent of the incoming seniors enrolled in Reading and
Writing the Short Story for 2007-8.

     Cheers,
     Mr. Bye