[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: INTERESTING Field Trip is Seeking Volunteer Chaperones

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun May 6 11:32:38 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Shannon Erby
[mailto:serby at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

>From History teacher Shannon Erby: I am taking 10th grade World
History students in the Comprehensive School on a tour of the murals
of the Mission District in San Francisco.  The tour is lead by Precita
Eyes muralists and connects with our current unit on social movements
of the 20th century.  The field trip will be on two different dates in
order to accomodate all of her students, however, the tour is the
exact same on both days, so a chaperone would only need to go once.

Wednesday May 17
Thursday May 18

Either way, the field tirp will be all day, leaving BHS at
approximately 8:45 a.m. and returning by 3:00 p.m.  We will BART into
SF and have lunch in the Mission.  Please contact me if you are
available to join us.  Thanks in advance for your support.

Shannon Erby
home: 510-652-2514
serby at berkeley.k12.ca.us