[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP proctor schedule and instructions

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun May 6 11:26:16 PDT 2007

Contact: Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

Below you will find the latest schedule for the AP proctoring.  If you
have volunteered, please take a moment to look it over to make sure I
have entered you on the correct date.  (If you have not yet
volunteered, we need one more proctor on Thursday, May 17)

1.  IF I SENT YOU A PARKING PASS:   Please park in the lot between the
softball field and the football field (entrance on Milvia Street).
You will notice that next to the softball fence there are a number of
Handicapped Parking spots.  On most of them, in smaller letters, you
will notice that the handicapped parking is not enforced until after 4
p.m. when the warm pool is open to the public.  The sign also says,
"Staff permit required." As you have a permit, and will leave before
4,  please park there.

If you are coming for an afternoon slot (11 or 11:30 a.m.), park
anywhere you find space.  Please display the pass prominently.  Non
tagged cars are towed.

2. Most of the exams take place in the Donahue Gym.  I will have
volunteer badges and a sign in sheet at the front table.  Please go
there first. If your exam is not in the Donahue the administrator will
direct you to the proper location.

3. Finally, thank you very much.  Our children are fortunate to be
supported by such a wonderful community.
AP Proctoring Schedule

Monday, May 7

7:30 a.m.
Government and Politics (6 proctors)
KIM BOSTON (P)
YVONNE DONNELLY (P)
ANNE HASSE
MARJORIE ALVORD
CAROLYN MARLEY
KEN LINDAHL

(plus one proctor 11:30-3 p.m.)
DIANNA BOLT (P)

11:30
French language (1 proctor)
LAURIE SALAMA

Tuesday, May 8

7:30 am
Spanish Language (4 proctors)
BARBARA McCLUNG (P)
KARIN BILMAN (P)
PHIL MORTON
LAURA LOUIS (P)

11:30
Statistics (4 proctors)
SARA SANDERSON (P)
ELLIN BEER
DIANE DOUGLAS
NANCY RICCI

plus one 11 to 1
JOANNA RUDAY (?) (Kathy Wilson-backup)

Wednesday, May 9

7:30 am
Calculus AB and BC (6 proctors)
LAURIE SOMAN (P)
WENDY WALKER MOFFAT (P)
CARLA CASSLER
JAMIE KELLER (P)
DAVID KRASNOR (P)
NELLY QUINONEZ COPLAN

(plus one proctor 11:30-3 pm)
KIM ABBOTT

Thursday, May 10

7:30 am
English Literature (4 proctors)
JULIAN SMEDLEY
ALISON ODELL (P)
JOANIE KIBBEY
NANCY YEP (P)

plus one 11:30-3 pm)
DIANNA BOLT (P)

Friday, May 11

7:30 am
US History (7 proctors)
DESMID LYON
KATE SPOHR
JILL MARTINUCCI
ANNE LOWN
KATHY GEE (P)
KATHY DOW
SAM HERBERT (P)

Plus one 11:30 to 1:30
CONNIE DE HAAN (going directly to the conference room) (P)

11:30
Studio Art (1 proctor)
LIZ DUNKLE (P)

Monday, May 14