[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEERS: 4th call for AP Help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 1 21:03:46 PDT 2007

contact: janet huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dear Parents/guardians and other volunteers,

We are getting closer to filling all the AP proctor slots, but we are
not there yet!

1. I am having a really had time with Wednesday, May 9 at 7:30 a.m.  I
assume that is because most people have checked their calendars and
see that it is a Late Start Day.  May 9  is not a late start day. The
late start day has been changed to tomorrow, Wednesday, May 2.
Please check your calendars again and see about signing up.

2. Today I realized that on several days we need proctors from 11 to
1:30 (the second shift of the morning extended time test), and in
several cases 11 to 3 p.m.  The extended time proctoring can be very
quiet but not without its rewards (shorter time, possible to read).

3. To be honest, proctoring is not a difficult task, but it is very
important.  If we do not have enough proctors, our students'--your
student's--work may be invalidated--and yes, occasionally the AP test
people send checkers.  Please help.  Below, you will see the spots
which are still calling for volunteers.

Janet  jhuseby at pacbell.net <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

Tuesday, May 8
extended time 11 to 1:30 (need one)

Wednesday, May 9
7:30 am
Calculus AB and BC (need five more)

Extended time: long
11:30-3 pm (need one more)

Friday, May 11
7:30 am
US History (need 3 more proctors)

Monday, May 14
extended time 11:00 to 1:30 (need one more)

Tuesday, May 15
7:30 am
Chemistry (need 1 more proctor)
Environmental Science (need 2 more proctors)

Wednesday, May 16
7:30 am
English Language (need 3 more proctors)

Thursday, May 17
7:30 am
Macroeconomics (need 4 more proctors)
extended time: long 11:30 to 3 (need one)