[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: General Meeting May 2

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Apr 28 21:17:59 PDT 2007

Contact: Jessica Seaton mailto:jessica at seatonwilson.com

An Academic Choice General Meeting has been scheduled for the evening
of Wednesday,
May 2nd, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm, in the BHS Library.  We hope that all
interested AC parents
and guardians will plan on attending this meeting.

We will report on the work of the current AC Parent Leadership
Council, and solicit comments
from AC parents and guardians on the strengths and weaknesses of the program.
Most importantly! we will be recruiting volunteers to work on AC
committees, such as
parent leadership, fundraising, student support services, and
community events.  We need
your energy, your enthusiasm, and your help to make AC even better next year.

Please plan on joining us for an important and informative meeting
for BHS Academic Choice
parents and guardians.

Wednesday, May 2nd, in the Library, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.