[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: STAR sorting is now located in the Old Gym along Milvia

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 18 11:50:39 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Huseby [
mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net ]

The STAR test material has arrived and the sorting begun.  I wrote a
number of people telling them the sorting was taking place in the
foyer of the Community Theater but I was wrong.  The sorting is
actually in the Old Gym along Milvia.  Please come in  the Girls'
entrance, go up stairs, and head for the old Dance Studio--can not be
missed as it is the southern most room in the building.

The sorting will take place Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  If you
have an hour or two to spare, drop ins will be warmly welcomed!

Thank you,
Janet