[BHS etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin for 3/27/07

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 26 15:23:55 PDT 2007

STUDENT DAILY BULLETIN
March 27, 2007

*Indicates new or updated item

Administration

*1. BSEP Meeting today, March 27th at 4:30 PM.  All members please
be present for this important meeting.

*2. Berkeley High School Photography Class Exhibit Opening -
Wednesday, March 28, in the BHS Art Gallery, 2nd floor of C Bldg.
Reception 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM.

*3. Sign ups for the 2007 AP exams are being taken during lunch and after
school to 4 PM at the D building ticket window now through Thursday, March
29.  Don't wait until the end of the next week.  The lines will be LONG.
You can get the registration forms from your AP teachers.

4. Are you looking for a job? Trader Joes in el Cerrito is currently
looking for employees.  Call 524-1609 and ask for Micah.

5. Youthworks is handing out applications.  This is the last week!  Don"t
miss out.  Berkeley residents ages 14-21 can apply at 1947 Center St or
call 981-4970.

Clubs

*1. Come join the Raza Club on Thursday, March 29 and Friday, March 30
to celebrate Cesar Chavez day.  Honor him by staying in school and
learning about him.  Remind your teachers to talk about Cesar Chavez.

*2. Earphone English in C116 at lunch on Wednesday as usual.  Not reading
your audiobook?  Bring it back and exchange it.  We'll have a new
selection this week.

Sports

*1. Congratulations to the Girls Basketball team for an amazing season and
special thanks to Coach Gene Nakamura for twenty-four years of excellence
in girls basketball.  We lost a tough game to Long Beach Poly on Saturday
night in the State Championship.  It was our eighth appearance at the
State Championship and thanks to Nak and the great athletes he has
coached.  Berkeley High has established itself as one of the strongest
basketball programs in the state.  We are proud of you.

Senior / Junior Section

Events/ Performance

1.  Actors: Auditions for NOISES OFF- a play about sex, sardines, affairs,
and doors.  Male and female roles are available for this hilarious
physical comedy.  Information meeting at lunchtime on Wednesday, March
28th  in room H211.  For more information contact Molly Bell at 388-5892.

SALES

1.  Jr Prom tickets are on sale now!  $65.  Get yours today!  Jr. Prom is
April 21st.

Belinda McDaniel