[BHS etree] PTSA: Irma Parker To Join PTSA Board!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Mar 25 12:47:09 PDT 2007

Contact: Mark van Krieken mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net

We are very pleased to announce that one of Berkeley High's true
gems, Irma Parker, Parent Liaison and Director of the BHS Parent
Resource Center, will be joining the BHS PTSA Board for the 2007-2008
school-year.  Irma is one of our most wonderful student advocates,
locating housing, medical, transportation and monetary support for
students and families in need, as well, as offering strong emotional
support for many students who find the traditional academic structure
a difficult environment to navigate.

Irma will be taking an active role in helping to increase the
diversity of PTSA parent involvement and to help the PTSA better meet
the needs of all of Berkeley High's families.   For a wonderful
description of Irma's job, complete with a video introduction by Irma
herself, please visit
<http://www.bhscpa.org/0607HW/parkeri/Parkervideo.html>http://www.bhscpa.org/0607HW/parkeri/Parkervideo.html.