[BHS etree] PTSA/SGC: March 17th Open Forum on Attendance, Advisories and Block Scheduling

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Mar 15 21:34:43 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mary McDonald
<mailto:marylucas.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net> or Jane Schoenfeld
<mailto:jane.schoenfeld at comcast.net>

Dear BHS Parents and Guardians:

Please come to the open forum scheduled for:

SATURDAY MARCH 17
10:00 AM - NOON
BHS COLLEGE AND CAREER CENTER (2nd floor, Administration Bldg)

This forum is co-sponsored by the PTSA and your elected parent
representatives to the School Governance Council (SGC).

The SGC makes decisions that affect the whole school.  We are the SGC
parent representatives, and we invite all BHS parents and guardians to
come give us input about issues currently facing the SGC including:

*Attendance Policy
*Advisories
*Block Scheduling

Information about these issues can be found at
http://bhs.berkeleypta.org/bhs-govern.htm

During the forum, Principal Jim Slemp and Vice Principal Rory Bled
will briefly describe the issues and the floor will then be opened for
your input.  The results of the meeting will be presented to the SGC
on March 20.  We hope to hear from as many parents and guardians as
possible.

Refreshments will be served.

Your SGC Reps:

Gilberto Arriaga
Carol Lashof
Sandy Stier
Jane Wise

Alternates: Mary McDonald, Priscilla Myrick, Jane Schoenfeld