[BHS etree] BERKELEY ATHLETIC FUND: Meeting - March 19th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 14 15:23:38 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas
<mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net> or 510-866-9050

The Berkeley Athletic Fund's next meeting is Monday, March 19th, 7:00
pm in the Athletic Director's office (right next to Donahue Gym).

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) is an all volunteer, nonprofit
organization that raises money to support BHS athletics.  We do
everything from coordinating the parking lot to selling BHS wearables
supporting our students in any way we can. We are always looking for
more parent volunteers to help in a variety of ways.

Please visit our website for more information:
www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
510-866-9050