[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: A Special Invitation to All BHS Parents

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 12 15:19:06 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Attention All BHS Parents:

The Parent Resource Center would like to extend a special invitation
to you to attend the upcoming March 17th PTSA/SGC Open Forum on
important decisions that will affect the daily life of Berkeley High
students and their families.

The School Governance Council makes decisions that affect the whole
school.  It includes representatives of parents and guardians,
teachers, staff, and administrators.  As your parent representatives,
we invite all BHS parents and guardians, especially parents of color
to come out, learn about and share your ideas and concerns about the
decisions that will be voted on soon by the Shared Governance Council
of Berkeley High School.

By working together we can create the kind of high school others dream
of.
Your support will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Irma Parker, Coordinator/Liaison, Berkeley High School Parent Resource
Center