[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girls Basketball Headed to the Norcal Championship!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 12 10:19:24 PDT 2007

The girls basketball team defeated Kennedy of Sacramento 64-50 on Saturday
night in the semi-final round of the Norcal Division I tournament.  They
move on to the Norcal final this Saturday at 6:00 at the Stockton Arena.
Tickets are $16 adult/ and $10 student/senior.  Parking is $5.  Go Jackets!

Directions to the Stockton Arena -- 248 W. Fremont St, Stockton.  -- 580
E., I 205 toward Tracy, I 5 North, Exit Downtown Stockton/Fresno Ave, Ca-4
E exit toward downtown Stockton, straight onto E. Lafayette St., left onto
S. El Dorado St, left onto S. El Dorado St., left onto E. Fremont St.    1
hour, 20 minutes.

Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us