[BHS etree]: STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Freshman Morp/Junior Class Blood Drive 3/22

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 21 08:39:00 PST 2007

Please do not hit reply to this email:
Contact Edith Jordan (510) 644-8990 or email
<mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us>Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

I hope you all had a restful weekend!  This week I am focusing on the
Freshman and Junior classes because both of them have events coming
up and they could use your support!

The Freshman sponsored event, MORP, is happening on Friday, March 9,
2007.  They need help with snacks and drinks.  If you can donate
anything, please call or email Edith Jordan!  It would be greatly
appreciated!

The Junior class is having their second Blood Drive sponsored by the
Red Cross.  Now, you know what they need, so if you would like to
donate blood, pay attention for upcoming dates and times!  Last year
in December they met their quota, but they are pushing to exceed that
and could use some of your...you know what they need!  The date of
the Blood Drive is March 22nd, so save the date!

***Also, thank you to all the families who have been supportive of my
transition into this job.  Your kind words and positive energy make
everyday so much easier!

Much Respect,
Edith Jordan
510-644-8990