[BHS etree] SENIORS: Your help needed with book revision

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 9 16:56:09 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Seniors!  Put your essays to work while you wait to hear from
colleges.

Last year the College and Career Center published a collection of
College Admission Essays (True Admissions) as a fund raiser to help
future BHS students.  We have earned close to $7,000 and are now
working on a second edition of the book. This time we want to put more
emphasis on the complete UC package (three questions, 1,000 words.)
Please consider submitting your essays for consideration.

We need your essays now but the book will not come out until long
after you hear from colleges.  Think of submitting your essays as good
karma while you wait to hear.  Send your submissions electronically to
Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net OR you may deliver a hard copy to
Ms Abrams in the College and Career Center.  If you have any
questions, please call Janet at (510) 527-1130 or email her at the
address above.

Thank you dear seniors!