[BHS etree] CLASSROOM MATTERS: Free College Workshop

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 8 09:03:00 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Lisa Miller
[mailto:lisa at classroommatters.com]

So many of you wanted to attend the free college workshop that we ran
out of space! So, we're offering a second date:

Please join us for a free college workshop: "How Do Colleges Look at
You? How Should You Look at Colleges?"

High school juniors, sophomores and freshmen and their parents are
invited to a workshop that covers the changing landscape of college
admissions. Marilynn Aiches, a private college admissions consultant
who is currently reading applications for UC Berkeley, will answer
all of your questions. This is an opportunity to understand how
colleges look at applicants and how to make an informed decision
regarding your future. The workshop meets on Thursday, March 1st at
7PM and will be held at Classroom Matters at 2436 Sacramento Street
(at Dwight Way). Please rsvp to Lisa at classroommatters.com or by
calling 510-540-8646.