[BHS etree] SENIORS: Cap and gown orders

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 7 13:59:54 PST 2007

Please do not reply to this email, if you have any questions please
contact Edith Jordan 644-8990 or email
<mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us>Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Seniors,

Sorry for the confusion yesterday...due to our recent loss of Ms.
Brown, all events were canceled.  Those of you who came by looking
for the Achievers Tent, thank you for staying on top of things.  If
you turned your forms into the Leadership Office, the representative
from Achievers came by yesterday and picked them up.

For those of you who have not ordered your graduation goodies, there
is still time.  Achievers will be here on February 15th to take
orders.  This is the LAST day of the pre-order discount so please
take advantage of the savings while you can!  The Achievers
representative has been wonderful to our school family and extended
the discount date, so please order your cap and gown!  Forms are
available in Room D-148.

See you there,
Ms. Jordan