[BHS etree] SENIORS: Cap and Gown Info

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 2 11:33:28 PST 2007

BHS etree note:  Edith Jordan, BHS Student Activities Director, passes
along further information about caps and gowns for those who did not
order from Achievers when they were on campus last month.

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions please
contact Achievers at (408) 441-7200, or email
eloy.garcia at achievers123.com

Please read the information below and call the number provided if you
have any questions regarding cap and gowns or any other grad goodies.
The following information is also availablein the Student Activities
Office room D-148.

GRADUATION ORDERING INFORMATION
TOP TEN Questions

Can I still place an order for Graduation products, Cap/Gown or Class
Ring?
DEFINITELY!!!  ACHIEVERS, INC. will be at Berkeley H.S. on January 31,
2007 during lunch to accept orders.   This will be the last ordering
day before prices go up.  The price of a cap & gown is $26 until
January 31st.

What if I can't order on the order day?
If you cannot place your order on the day we are at your school, you
have the option of mailing your order to us. Your order must be
postmarked no later than January 31st.  No Telephone Orders will be
accepted!

What if I miss the deadline for placing my order?
If you miss the January 31st deadline for placing your school order,
you will then be required to use the Spring Order form. Spring Order
forms will be available at Berkeley H.S. starting on February 1st.
Please note - Spring Orders cost MORE, are delivered later than group
orders, and have less items to choose from

How many graduation announcements should I order?
Announcements are sent to family members and friends to share with
them the pride of your accomplishments.  On average, students order
between 25-30 announcements.  Please note - student names are not
pre-printed on the announcement itself.  You may order Name Cards.
Name Cards identify the graduating Senior.

What if I do not have the brochures or order forms to submit my order?
Graduation and Class Ring brochures or order forms are available at
Berkeley H.S. (please see Ms. Edith Jordan- Director of Activities).
You may also call our office at 408-441-7200 to request this
information.  Our office will mail you the information the same day.

What happens if I move before graduation?
If you move before graduation, we will give you a complete refund.
You can then resubmit your order at your new school.

What happens if you do not graduate?
For those students that do not graduate, ACHIEVERS, INC. will provide
a FULL refund for everything you ordered.  There are no penalties for
ordering on time and canceling later due to non-graduation.  All
cancellations must be submitted to ACHIEVERS, INC in writing by no
later than June 30, 2007.

How do I fill out the order form?
Use the information in your graduation brochure to help you complete
your order form.  If you need additional help, please see us on order
day for assistance.  We are always glad to assist you.  When
submitting your order form, remember to include you payment - PAYMENT
IN FULL IS PREFERRED- minimum payment is $26.

When will I receive my order?
Delivery time varies at each school, but on average, students receive
their order approximately 4 to 8 weeks before graduation.  Delivery
will be made at your school.  Delivery date will be announced at
school.

How do I pay off a balance?
You will receive a statement outlining your balance due.  The balance
will be due by March 15th.  Your order will not be released until the
remaining balance has been paid.  Personal Checks not accepted after
April 15th.

ACHIEVERS, INC.
90 E. GISH ROAD UNIT # 3, SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 95112
       408-441-7200
    (M-F 8-4pm)