[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Electronic mailing list/ AC Website

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jan 22 09:34:07 PST 2007

Contact: Jessica Seaton,
<mailto:jessica at seatonwilson.com>jessica at seatonwilson.com

If you would like to receive AC related bulletins you can
subscribe to our electronic mailing list by sending an  email to
<<mailto:academicchoice-request at lists.berkeleypta.org>academicchoice-request at lists.berkeleypta.org> with
one word only in the subject line: subscribe.

Be sure to also visit the recently updated Academic Choice
website. Our website address is
<http://www.bhsacademicchoice.com>www.bhsacademicchoice.com.  The
site is now current and has been updated to include contact
information for all of our teachers and an Academic Choice class list
that in most cases is
linked to the class syllabi. Wondering how to reach your student's
English teacher?  Check out the AC website!

We have added a few new features to the site -- a new college page,
to assist families with college planning, a new student support page,
listing AC tutoring resources, and a new private tutor page, listing
local private tutors for families that are looking for tutoring
support.

The Berkeley High School website is also a great source of
information. We highly recommend that you download a copy of the BHS
course catalogue from the site if you do not have a current
catalogue.  This is an important reference document that everyone
should have --  especially during the course registration period.  Go
to "information" and then to "general information".  The BHS website
address is
www.bhs.berkeley.k12.ca.us.