[BHS etree] CAS: Calendar Sales - LAST CHANCE in '06

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Dec 20 14:50:39 PST 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact  Lorberlin at aol.com
[mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com]

Do you need any last minute gifts? We are selling 2007 wall,
engagement, page-a-day, and desk calendars to raise money for the
video program. They are only $5.00 each. These are the same calendars
selling in stores for $12-$18. We have art, travel, spiritual, sports,
gardens,  humor, etc. They make GREAT GIFTS!

WHEN: SATURDAY ONLY  -  Dec. 23
TIME: Noon until 4PM
WHERE: 2310 Valley Street. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento off
Channing Way
                                               RAIN OR SHINE!!