[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: BHS Organizer Committee

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 19 05:38:41 PST 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Jill at (510)527-0468 or Linda Perry
[mailto:lindaperry2 at comcast.net]

Here's an opportunity to make a small, tangible contribution to school
success for all our kids at Berkeley High School.

The BHS Organizer Committee is looking for a volunteer with a flair
for copy and format editing, able and willing to contribute about 10
hours of word-processing in MS Word during this winter/early spring
for the production of next year's Organizer.  We need someone to edit
the copy and background format of this year's edition as any updates
or changes are needed for the '07-'08 edition.

Please call Jill, this year's Chairperson, at (510) 527-0468, for more
information.