[BHS etree] JAZZ: Lab Band I and II - Winter Concert Friday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Dec 13 17:59:54 PST 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Fredda Damast
[mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net]

The BHS Jazz Lab Band I and II will be performing their winter
concert in the Little Theater this Friday at 7:30p.  Doors open at
7p.  Tickets are general admission $10, free for BHS students,
teachers and staff and $3 for all other students.  There wil be pizza
and other treats for sale at the concert.  Please come and bring a
friend to hear what is happening with Jazz at Berkeley High!!

For more info call 528-8670