[BHS etree] MISC: Blood Drive

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Dec 13 16:36:52 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply contact: Catherine at
<mailto:chattycathy at sbcglobal.net>chattycathy at sbcglobal.net.

Hello families, my name is Edith Jordan and I am the new Director of
Student Activities here @ BHS.  Below is a message from the the
Junior class, if you can make, please stop by!

There will be a Blood Drive from 8:30am-2:30p pm on Thursday December
14th in the Jacket Gym.  Your donation is very important.  We welcome
you to come and walk-in anytime, but it is highly recommended to make
an appointment.  If you have any questions or want to make an
appointment, please contact Catherine at
<mailto:chattycathy at sbcglobal.net>chattycathy at sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,
BHS Junior class representatives