[BHS etree] BHSDG: www.GoodSearch.com = $$ for BHS!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 28 09:06:44 PST 2006

Contacts: Susan Helmrich
(<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com>shelmrich at aol.com) and Susan Henderson
(<mailto:shenderson at dredf.org>shenderson at dredf.org)

What if Berkeley High School earned a penny every time each one of
you searched the Internet?  Well, now we can!

<http://www.goodsearch.com/>www.GoodSearch.com is a new search engine
that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the
charities its users designate.  You use it just as you would any
search engine, and it's powered by Yahoo!

Just go to <http://www.goodsearch.com/>www.GoodSearch.com and be sure
to enter BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT GROUP as the charity you
want to support.  Just 500 of us searching four times a day will
raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime!

And, be sure to spread the word!

Thanks.  Help the Berkeley High School Development Group reach its
goal of raising $1 million dollars this year!

Also, don't forget your year-end tax-deductible contribution to
BHSDG.  You can give to the Annual Fund or designate your donation to
the program/small school of your choice.  You can also divide your
contribution between the Annual Fund and a specific area.

Please let us know if you did not receive the annual BHSDG
newsletter.  We would be happy to send you one.

Happy Holidays!

BHSDG  P.O. Box 519  Berkeley,CA 94701