[BHS etree] BHSDG: Annual Newsletter!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 13 20:14:02 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact:
Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com) or
Susan Henderson (shenderson at dredf.org)

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) Annual Newsletter
has already arrived in many mailboxes!  Please read through it and
see how your generous donations to the DG have helped fund so many
amazing programs and projects at Berkeley High this past year.

We hope to reach our new goal in 2006-07 which is to raise one
million dollars to support and strengthen the educational experience
of all students at BHS!

Thank you in advance for your 2006 year-end, tax-deductible donation
to the BHSDG.

If you do not receive your newsletter, please contact Susan Helmrich
or Susan Henderson at the email addresses listed above. Donations can
be mailed
to:

BHSDG
P.O. Box 519