[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Directory Deliveries Rescheduled

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 6 14:18:03 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact jhuseby at pacbell.net

The Student Directory deliveries originally scheduled for the next
three Thursdays have been rescheduled for the next four Tuesdays
(November 7, 14, 21 and 28) during 2nd period (9 am to 10:30).  If
you had originally volunteered to help on Thursday, I hope you can
now come in on Tuesday (though I understand if you can't).

We need lots of people in order to make these deliveries in the short
space of one period.  If you can come, please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net

Thank you!