[BHS etree] MISC: Arts Newsletter for BHS families

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 4 14:47:06 PDT 2006

Alameda County Arts Newletter is a valuable resource for the BHS community.
Dancers, Artists, Actors, etc.:  This is a great place to list BHS
art events or performances:

You are invited to subscribe to "Arts Active Parent," a free monthly
email newsletter for parents of students in Alameda County. It tells
parents how their children's learning is enhanced by the many
benefits of arts in the classroom, what's going on in arts education
in Alameda County, describes advocacy opportunities, and lists free
and inexpensive family arts activities and events in the area.

If you would like to receive the newsletter, please contact Kathy
Kahn at ArtsActiveParents at artiseducation.org. Also, please let us
know if you would prefer to receive it in English or Spanish.
We do not sell our list. We do not sell to our list. You may
unsubscribe any time. This project is supported by a grant from the
Haas Foundation seeking to create stronger ties between schools and
homes. This is a project of the Alliance for Arts Learning Leadership
and the Alameda County Office of Education.