[BHS etree] SCRIP: Raises big money! Thank-you.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 3 15:42:20 PDT 2006

A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU TO SCRIP PURCHASERS

BHSDG sold over $5,300 in paper scrip at Back to School Night this
year (Last year's total was $3300)  For those of you who purchased
scrip last Thursday night, please consider buying scrip again when
your current supply runs out.  The scrip program operates all year
long and the BHSDG makes it really easy to buy again and again!  For
details on how paper scrip works, e-mail
<mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com.
Of course, we thank our regular subscribers as well.  Approximately
80 households participated last year and together raised over $13,000
for Berkeley High School.  These families did this by simply changing
how they pay for groceries, coffee, etc that they're going to buy
anyway.  To find out more, e-mail
<mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com.