[BHS etree] BIHS: Email List Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 2 04:27:41 PDT 2006

Please DO NOT HIT REPLY, contact Wendy Lukas at
mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net

THE BIHS EMAIL SERVER "CRASHED" ON THURSDAY MORNING, SEPTEMBER 28.
IF YOU SUBSCRIBED BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A NOTE WELCOMING YOU TO THE
BIHS EMAIL LIST, PLEASE TRY TO ENROLL AGAIN AS OUR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
ARE NOW SOLVED. ALSO, IT APPEARS THAT THE MORE RELIABLE WAY TO
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LIST IS TO FOLLOW THE UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS OUTLINED
BELOW.

As a parent or guardian of a student in Berkeley
International High School (BIHS) or a member of the
BIHS community, we want to be able to communicate with
you as effectively as possible in our efforts to
create for your student the best educational
experience possible and keep you informed of our
progress.

Berkeley International High School has an electronic
bulletin system hosted by the PTSA that BIHS utilizes
for official news and information.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS
If you would like to receive Berkeley International
High School related bulletins, send an email to
bihs-request at lists.berkeleypta.org
with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You will
receive a confirmation email and you must reply to the
confirmation email to be added to the list. Once you
reply, you will receive a note welcoming you to the
list.

Our apologies for the problems.

Questions? Please contact Wendy Lukas
wlukas at sbcglobal.net
(BIHS Volunteer Communications Coordinator).

Thank you.