[BHS etree] BIHS: Berkeley International High School e-mail list!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 28 05:45:38 PDT 2006

PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY, contact Wendy Lukas at
<mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net>

As a parent or guardian of a student in Berkeley International High
School (BIHS) or a member of the BIHS community, we want to be able
to communicate with you as effectively as possible in our efforts to
create for your student the best educational experience possible and
keep you informed of our progress.

Berkeley International High School has an electronic bulletin system
hosted by the PTSA that BIHS utilizes for official news and
information.

If you would like to receive Berkeley International High School
related bulletins, you can subscribe to our mailing list by going to
the following URL and entering your email address: