[BHS etree] ETREE: Back-to-School Night - Sept 28 - 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 26 13:41:39 PDT 2006

Please note that all families should have received a letter home from
Principal Jim Slemp about Back-to-School Night.

Excerpts:

"This evening is one of the most important events of the school year
as it gives the families of the students we serve an opportunity to
meet the staff, explore the campus, and learn more about our classes,
clubs, and programs.  We encourage all families to attend..."

"The evening will begin at 7:00 p.m. with families following
abbreviated versions of their student(s)' schedules as them meet
teachers in their respective classrooms for ten minute informational
sessions...."

"A blank schedule has been included in this mailing.  Please ask your
student to fill it in with their class schedule."  Note that if you
do not receive one of these from your student, you can pick up your
child's schedule in the Food Court.

Back to School Night
Thursday, September 28
7:00 p.m.