[BHS etree] BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT: Important way to help BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 20 08:02:39 PDT 2006

DO NOT HIT REPLY, contact: <lindastong at sbcglobal.net>

Thursday, September 28, the BHS Development Group will be selling
scrip at Back to School Night.
If you shop at Berkeley Bowl or Peet's, buy their scrip and support
BHS while you do your usual shopping.
If you rent movies from Five Star Video, we sell their scrip, too!
The Development Group also sells Solano Avenue Gift Certificates
which are accepted by many retailers on Solano Ave including
groceries, restaurants, clothing stores, gift shops, and more.  The
complete list of participating merchants is on the back of each gift
certificate.

So, please stop by and buy scrip at Back to School Night.  We take
checks and cash, no credit cards.